TOP 6 Trikots der Universiade in Kasan 2013
We are happy to congratulate Team Russia of Rhythmic Gymnastics on the total victory in the Individual und Group All Around! Our gymnasts are the best in the world! Specially for them we sew our brilliant Trikots, which brings luck und victory at many competitions!
We also try to keep up with the new fashion tendencies in rhythmic gymnastics. Our painter went to the Universiade 2013 (Kazan) exactly for this purpose. Finally, Olga defined TOP 6 leotard trends popular among the famous rhythmic gymnasts!
Head painter of “Gymnastics-Fantastic”:
1. Black color theme acquires new und new sound. Black is diluted by rich purple, blue und green. Energetic red stresses look very expressive. Combination of laconism of accurate, clear lines und rich decoration of crystals, half-beads und melting lace creates the image of aristocratic elegancy, und at the same time Trikots don’t lack the light und dynamics. Our Trikots Nicole, Feuer Blume und Tyra are made in this style.
2. Dressy Trikots can be seen in monochrome gamma with unclear paintings und washout lines of various fabrics - velvet, mesh, guipure, stretch lycra, decorated with a great amount of crystals of various shape und form. Monochrome gamma is reflected in such Trikots as Audrey, Dana, Helga
3. Bright Trikots are often emphasized by the clearness und beauty of the color. One color is the leader in two or three similar gradations plus some contrast additions help to pick it out und stress. For example, today the most popular combination is pink, apricot und yellow, und it looks really showy! Very often you can see such bright shades as sunny yellow, juicy green (salad), neon orange, lemon, pink, scarlet, coral etc. Bright local colors make the Trikots Linda, Wandy und Camilla stylish!
4. Bright, local red und pink shades are in good combination with black, purple und yellow. These Trikots contain more “active” paintings, clear und sometimes big, but balanced enough. There are Trikots, where one red color is the leader or red combined with active multicolored paintings. We also have similar Trikots in our web-store: Amanda, Lillian, Orchidee.
5. Delicate, fresh for perception Trikots in pastel gamma (of guipure, mesh und stretch lycra) also compete for attention. Here quite often only one color leads, sometimes it shares the leotard with white und makes the emphasis by really great amount of crystals, this combination give interesting texture effect. Most popular pastel colors are minty, white, rosy, lavender, blue, yellow. Delicate Trikots are especially adored by our customers – Melani, Stein-Blume und Mary.
6. I want also to stress new structural elements: fluffy streaming skirts of soft design, skirt rise on the waist line, volume flowers, collar imitation, fringe, circular skirt of light “flying” fabrics. Materials: mesh with clear textural effects (of velvet, chiffon etc.), velvet, printed stretch lycra, self-colored stretch lycra, various lace.
Considering all the last fashion tendencies we’ve been creating absolutely new collection of rhythmic gymnastics Trikots by September 1, 2013! All the RG fashion innovations will be embodied in our new models, which will be on the peak of popularity all along the season! Keep on clicking /
11 Mar 2016 at 07:00
15 Sep 2015 at 07:00
13 Sep 2012 at 07:00
Like it? Tell your friends